Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Preview: It's Five Dollars


One of Liza and I's favourite people in the entire world is back with another one of her comedy nights. If you like laughing and smiling, this is a good event to check out. Here is our girl in her own words:

"When he's not up to his elbows in watery, urine soaked one-ply toilet paper from the notoriously faulty turlets, evidently the Crown & Tiger's resident janitor gets his kicks from sweeping up glitter, wig hair, discarded party favours and stray five cent candies!!!

How else would you explain being invited back for Round Three of "It's $5"?

Toronto has a wealth of undiscovered talent, and I'm not just talking about me sexually. This edition of "It's $5" will showcase the funniest people I know performing various variations of sketch & stand-up for their first time EVER!!!*

FEATURING:

Bathurst Beat (Anthony Suppa & Andrew Johnston*)
Michael Lawrence Doyle Yerxa
Alex Brown
Peter Harte
Ring on a String (David Ross & Dean McArthur)
Struan Sutherland
Kirsten Gallagher*
Andrew Ivimey*
Dana Alexander*

(*Except for the people with stars* by their names, who've been in this business for 65 years.)

Admission: I have feelings. Strong feelings. So if you love me, meet me at Remo's.
Cost of Admission: $5!
Tuesday, February 22 · 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
The Crown & Tiger, 414 College St. (College & Bathurst)

No comments: